Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Okay. Really.

Every song has an ending, but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?

I think Peyton Sawyer said it all.

I thought about the conversation I had last night with Mike (see previous blog). It wasn't too much thinking though coz I easily got it. I don't blame him. And I totally get it. I too want to enjoy my life being single -- no attachments. Well, except for Mike. But it's okay. Really.

I thought "Hey, at least we'll end up with each other."

I mean, I hope we do. and I think Mike thinks it too. Love can wait right? True love can wait. And about the future thing? We'll take it one day at a time. Hmm, I shall tell him that tomorrow.

Every song has an ending, but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?
I'm not saying that I'm totally sure that there's a possibility that we'll break up and I'm not saying we'll stay together forever. All I'm saying is that, what we have is now. Who knows what the future might bring? We'll seize every moment as possible as we can. I'll seize every moment I have with Mike.


No comments:

Post a Comment