Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My 1 Week Vacation Day 5 and 6

May 8, 2011 -- Day 5


This is the day after the wedding. We went swimming half of the day even if there was a storm coming. That did not stop us.

Gloomy morning.



Beach swimming!


Okay, so the beach water was too cold for us. We were freaking freezing out there so we decided to move to the pool where it's nice and warm.:)



At around 2 pm, after watching Pacquio vs Mosley; we headed back to the city and this was when the storm started to hit. Rain, rain, rain.


Good thing we got home safe. :)



May 9, 2011 -- Day 6


I was so excited for this day! It was Greenhills-shopping day!! I was in heaven! I bargained, shopped and almost got broke that day. Oh man, there were a lot of cheap and good finds there. Cropped tops for P150.00, jeans for P250, shoes for P580 -- buy one take one! It was awesome! I wasn't able to take photos since I was too busy shopping. :)
We ended the day with dinner at Burgoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment