Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Hearts






I am going through a really tough time right now. I know it's going to be okay but for now, I don't understand what is going on. I know I am stubborn and selfish. And I know that I contributed to this problem (if I really need to call it that). And I do not know what will happen tomorrow but as for now, the only thing that I am sure of is that I am in love. I am in love with a boy who is finding his way through this world, finding himself, finding his place. I am in love with my confidant. My playmate. My enemy. My worst critic, one who doesn't hold back and really tells the truth (even if I'm not asking for it). My friend-- my best friend.

I am in love with Mike.

He is like a breath of fresh air and the peacefulness of dawn. He makes me really happy. He is the only person who can make me finish my food. :) He doesn't make my problem go away but he really does make it better; easy. He is my escape from all the crap in this world and at the same time he is the every bit of reality slap on my face. He is my first and only true love and I know he will be my last.

If time permits, I will grow old with him. We'll have kids that'll have his eyes and we'll live near the beach where it'll be sunny every day. Our house will be made out of windows and white picket fences. We'll sing each other to sleep and wake each other with a kiss. We'll try to live as long as we could and act like kids as long as we can. We'll have Sunday night dinners together where we'll talk about anything and everything. Our problems, we'll solve together and our highs, we'll celebrate together.

Remember when I posted "Slow dance me?" when we weren't together yet, babe? I was referring to you..

"In a world full of wrong, you're the only right."

Slow dance me, Mike?

No comments:

Post a Comment