Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Squealer


So, I went online and discovered something intriguing and something I wasn't prepared for. The first thing I did, I squealed. I told my friend who was concerned and our conversation eventually turned depressing. Blah, blah, blah blah, blah... The point is, he described his situation in such a way that affected me real good and I would like to quote him on this. He said "... You have no idea. It's just like (being) trapped in the rooftop of a 100 floor(ed) building-- burning building. It's either you jump or maluto ka (you'll burn)." Damn. His situation must be really hard. I admit, I really din't know what he felt until he used this simile. Man, I wouldn't want to be in his place right now because I really wouldn't know what to do.

Matters of the heart are really difficult. There's no winning or losing. There's just ____________. Fill in the blank please.

No comments:

Post a Comment